Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's a Boy! & a Girl!

After almost 39 long weeks of pregnancy my sister finally had her twins yesturday! They are all healthy and doing well. The girl is named Julia who was 6 lbs. 14 oz. and the boy is Dallin who was 6 lbs. 5 oz. We are so glad to have them in our extended family. Congratulations Kaye and Geoff! We are so happy to hear the good news!

Dallin

Julia

4 comments:

Cordell and McCall said...

cute pics! I should check cordells email and see if we got some! They are so cute! I am so excited for Kaye and Geoff! HOORAY more cousins

Mike and Andrea said...

aaaawwwww! How big were they?

Kari said...

How cute! How many nieces and nephews do you have now?! :). Babies are so cute!

Cindy said...

I have 33 nieces and nephews & with my kids that makes 36 cousins. And if you include Christine's three step children that makes 39...

That's definately getting up there.