Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Don't Think I'm Cut Out For This

Do remember when I said I was going to do Dr. Abravenal's Body Type diet? Well, that's not going too well. I really like sweets. So I think I am going to attack my excess 15 lbs. through exercise instead. Bryan just bought our family a gym pass to our local rec. center and I used it for the first time today. I had a ton of fun. I just dropped my kids off at the daycare there and did the stationary bike for 3o minutes and then picked them up when I was done. I think that tomorrow I will bring the swim suits and we will all swim when I am finished working out. Wish me luck! Although I don't know that I will need it, exercise is a lot funner than dieting. Foooood Friiieeend...

6 comments:

Kari said...

You go girl!

These Are The Days said...

Good luck! I loved having our gym pass, it was such a great break and the kids loved it...so much in fact they called it "the fun place". It was too far once we moved or I'd still be loving it. Have fun!

Bonnie said...

Diet, exercise, gym! What language are you speking, Cindy? I don't comprehend.

Cordell and McCall said...

Amen! Food is way too good to leave ANYTHING out!! Hooray for burning what we eat! Although I don't have enough time in a day to burn all the calories I eat.....lol!

Annemarie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love yours...so real! Good luck at the gym, it can be an absolute bear but totally worth it (says the girl who bakes all the time!!)

Mike and Andrea said...

I need a gym pass. I have been holding off to see where we ended up...now that Lucas is here, I need to make a decision! Time for me to bite the bullet...thanks for the inspiration!